My Dream-ZZZzzz World

It's raining snakes


It's been two days in a row and I think I just had a recurrent dream. And the snakes? Yes, I saw snakes for the nth time in my sleep.

Bart, a physically disadvantaged classmate of mine in my elementary years is standing towards the principal's office wearing a khaki pair of pants and a thin white shirt. I see him holding an envelope while waiting for something. I rush to him and tell him I dropped out of college because of some financial straits. He surprises me by mentioning that he already works as a professor at a the college where I see myself working on my acceleration program.

I know I am at a certain college though the looks of the school reminds me of my elementary school in my hometown.

Bart, knowing my purpose gesticulates that I should go inside the principal's office to process the documents for my procuring a college degree. Once I get inside, the scene changes into a wide trellis of chayote, its ground is as soft as a marshmallow that I see my feet sinking in as the seconds tick away. I manage to get out of the framework above me but upon stepping out, piles of snake start falling from the sky and I freak out.

/Stumble This /Fave This On Technorati/

2 comments:

the last time i dreamed about snakes i got pregnant.

October 30, 2007 at 3:25 PM  

oopps, is that some good news for me? (LOL)

October 30, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds