My Dream-ZZZzzz World

The Air-Conditioner In A Bag


The long stairs seem so vivid as I see myself going down. The topmost part of it shows my cousin's house standing on the hill. We seem so distant from each other that she keeps yelling at me telling me to hurry up and ready everything because a heavy rain is on its way to wet the dryland. I end up reaching their backyard and I start picking up chayotes and other fruits and vegetables. I put them inside a sack I have in my right hand.

I am sure I am at their backyard but I see her dad's office there. Her dad had passed away. I start packing his folders and envelopes to put them in the house. I see a really big bag and I start pulling it. Inside the bag are other files and folders and a big air-conditioner. My cousin sees my burden pulling it and she comes down to help. She goes upstairs and I decide to have a short rest. When I look upstairs, she is gone.

A building starts to appear on my left. It opens its door and I decide to get in. The room is really spacious as I see huge stairs which appear like bleachers. On the ceiling are metal braces to support what must be heavy metal roofs of the building. I feel tired and sleepy and I see myself taking a nap on one of the braces. When I open my eyes, a familiar old man comes in through the wall and starts shouting at me. He aks me to leave the place immediately. I quickly get up and as I leave, two good looking men both wearing red tee's meet me with their killer smiles. They sure both are handsome young lads.

The outside of the building looks different now. I see the long stairs in one of the parks in my hometown. I see an old friend. She looks so gorgeous as she stares at me on her descent. I am so eager to meet her halfway as she watches her kids descending ahead of her. As we get closer, I become more conscious and so I look at my shirt and pants. I am wearing a red shirt and a besmirched faded green jeans. When I look at them again, the stairs are gone and the scene brings us to my elementary school ground. I see her children eagerly approaching the microphone on the school stage. There's a singing contest her kids are wanting to join. I give my encouragements.

/Stumble This /Fave This on Technorati/

6 comments:

wow! as usual your ability to remember your dreams so vividly impressed me!
an air-con in a bag!! hihi... must have been real refreshing! :D

August 24, 2007 at 2:49 AM  

I wish I have one of that ;)

August 24, 2007 at 3:34 AM  

I wish I have one of that in my bag ;)
Breezy....

August 24, 2007 at 3:37 AM  

This one has a truly dreamy feel. I feel like it floats casually. But, it seems as if the theme (?) of this dream is stairs. So many stairs!

August 24, 2007 at 6:35 PM  

is that true?!

June 24, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Good words.

November 10, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home