My Dream-ZZZzzz World

The Computers On The Rooftop


The space on the roof top leaves a sight of metals sprawled on the floor. It must be a huge unfinished building with some protruding iron bars on the concrete. There is a confusion whether I am the office or at someone else's rooftop. I am alone and it is dusking.

I see six computers. I am at the first elongated desk displaying three computers and I see another desk ahead of me with three other desktops. I turn on one of the computers and I play pinball. It must be pinball I guess. I keep so absorbed and my fingers begin to turn jittery.

I vigorously press the keys which all turn into arrows here and there. As I try to press the arrow key pointed downwards, the first computer at the other desk gets ejected towards me. I look at it and it turns tinier as seconds tick off. I press the other keys and the remaining computers also get ejected. I am nervous minding my boss who might catch me messing up with his computers as I pick up the first one. In seconds, it turns into a mini-computer.

This isn't a nightmare and I have to wake up.

/Stumble This /Fave This On Technorati/

3 comments:

Maybe not a nightmare, but it seems pretty tense to me. Isn't it the weirdest thing when you're in a dream telling yourself to wake up?Some dreams I like being inside of. Some dreams I keep trying to get away from. Does that ever happen to you?

August 29, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

to staggo, it is strange but it actually happens to me, there are times i dream of something where in there is mixture of reality and fantasy, i try to force myself to wake up, on some occasions, i dream of something really nice and I don't want to wake up but it turns out the other way around^^

August 30, 2007 at 12:05 AM  

Really strange but all the more fascinating!

August 31, 2007 at 5:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home