My Dream-ZZZzzz World

The Flying Babies


Back in my hometown, I see myself running to be in time to get aboard the last jeepney trip to town. I arrive at the waiting shed on the road. I don't see a jeepney, instead I see more than ten seats scattered on the ground. The seats are all over the interior of the shed. Their semblance is between a jeepney driver's seat and a lover's chair or a sofa.

The seats are already occupied. I see the familiar faces of neighbors and their eyes are all turned to my direction at my arrival. There is one vacant seat at the end of the shed. I hurry and take my spot but a guy in his 30's scuffle and pushes me off the chair. I would have complained but I hear what seems to be the driver's voice.

"You'd better split the chair so we can take off," he said. "By the way the chairs are contaminated with germs and viruses, just sit well and be steady. Don't let your hands wander onto the chair's surface." He added.

I really don't see the jeepney, I know we are inside the waiting shed but my mind wants me to believe I am indeed on the jeepney taking off. After a while, when I look at the person seated beside me, he turns into one of my married female cousins. My cousin is with her baby. Instantly, I become the driver.

We are speeding up. I am driving the jeepney as if I am in a race. My cousin and her baby hang on for dear life. It's amazing that I don't collide with other vehicles on the road. The jeepneys towards our directions look so small. I feel I am into virtual driving. The jeepneys opposite our direction appear as if I am seeing them on a computer screen. I seem to easily keep away from them. Later, as I look at my left, I see my aunt driving a pedicab, and my!!! she is also with her baby. She is driving the pedicab with the baby as her handle bar. She looks at me with the inkling that we compete for speed.

Then, I look at my steering wheel and manage to drive faster. A few seconds later, my cousin's baby turns into my steering wheel. I continue my driving, steering the baby through the bib on his neck. Later, we start to soar.

We are now flying as I see the vehicles under. My aunt is inching closer flying with the pedicab and her baby serving as the handle bar. My cousin's baby infront of me keeps being swayed in the air but he is ok. I tell him to operate well so we could win the race. We struggle to reach downtown. There are instances we plunge down on the road, get stuck, and manage to float again in the air to reach our destination.

At last, the race is over. I win the race. I ask my cousin's baby to relax as I offer him some beverage but he refuses.

/Stumble This /Fave This On Technorati/

4 comments:

So interesting to read this. Thank you and the best wishes!

September 24, 2007 at 12:01 AM  

I think we could market a video game together based on this dream.

September 24, 2007 at 3:16 PM  

LoL, I was thinking about the same thing! You could make an original video game with that!
You could put some copyright on your dreams, just to be on the safe side! :D

September 24, 2007 at 8:50 PM  

firerobin and morinn,

that must be a very good idea, i really just don't know how to go about it, i think i have to learn more about that...for future reference (LOL)

September 25, 2007 at 10:37 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home