My Dream-ZZZzzz World


It's a strange city that I picture. We must be on top of an island overlooking a beautiful beach. Wow, can you imagine that? A city on top of an island overlooking the sea? I am with my boyfriend as usual and a surprise guest-an aunt who would always love to take me to "Magoos"-a once famous halo-halo place in the Summer Capital of The Philippines. Halo-Halo by the way is sort of a Philippine delicacy famous during summer, it is a mixture of grated ice, milk, sugar, some tropical fruit like jackfruit, bananas; ice cream and whatnots.

While inside a beetle car, I can't seem to find ease looking out the window. It's a long vertiginous road we are going through and the cliff to my right just scares the shit out of me. The car is just a matter of a few inches from the cliff of death. While I keep myself uneasy beside the window to my right, my aunt and boyfriend seem to be enjoying the ride. We are headed for a restaurant downtown and are excited to eat some pizza and halo-halo.

Arriving at the restaurant, I see this waiter clad in red uniform. He offers me two sticks of hotdogs and hands me a 1000-peso bill. I don't quite recall what he wants me to do with the two sticks of hotdogs but after a while he takes one of them back and leaves me with the bill.

Moments later, we leave the restaurant and it's raining. My aunt opens her umbrella, we descend the stairs out of the restaurant, get on the car. Then, the scene shifts to my Aunt's house. I must be very very full, that I see myself seated on their couch holding my tummy. I feel like taking a crap and instantly there's a toilet on the same sofa I am seated on. Without hesitation and not minding the people around, I take a shit there in front of their very eyes. Really disgusting. I look at my waste and the woman seated beside me whom I don't recognize dips her hands in the bowl. Yuck!

My aunt comes to the rescue and leads me to the restroom to wash myself. When we get there, she tells me to wait and stand by the door inside as she prepares the toilet bowl. When I look at the bowl, it turns into a single spring bed with a dilapidated cushion. She starts splashing some water onto it, gets a flatiron and presses the bed. There's a whooshing sound and I look at my aunt with shock.

/Stumble This /Fave This On Technorati/

5 comments:

I have never laughed over your dreams, but this one cracked me up.

September 10, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

Back when I was a hardcore power gamer and never left my computer I had a dream about the exact same toilet chair!

September 10, 2007 at 11:53 PM  

yuuuckk! to the part where the woman dips her hand in the toilet bowl! :S

among your weird dreams, this was one hell of a weird dream!

September 12, 2007 at 11:53 PM  

Interesting Post my new young friend! Enjoyed the read. Catch you later.

September 14, 2007 at 10:55 AM  

Had a few so I thought I would stop in and see your site. A curious and interesting read, smiling all the way through the process!

Catch you later!

September 14, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home