My Dream-ZZZzzz World

500-peso shoes


Lately, I just realized that most of my dreams take place in my hometown. Perhaps this has something to do with the longing I have in my heart to see my family and friends whom I haven't seen for a long time.

My mom wants me and my older brother to buy her some burgers. On our way to town, I see a cousin who also happens to be a neighbor and another female neighbor. They invite us to go gambling so, we go to a mall and play bingo game.

After a while, my female friend's husband comes and invites me to look for a job. (When I was in my hometown, I would always be in the company of this couple who were obviously addicted to playing bingo in the malls as well.)

We decide to drop by a fastfood chain before job hunting. I see him ordering his meal and his plate ready on the table. I ask him where mine is but he ignores me. I start to freak out and I see myself in tantrums.(weird)

The dream takes a spin as I suddenly see myself at home watching TV in the living room. My younger brother arrives home. He tells me he had to spend the night at a friend's house and tells me to buy him a 500-peso worth of shoes.

/Stumble This /Fave This On Technorati/

3 comments:

For a moment, I thought the dreams was about that shoe. Dreams are always of a mixed-up world and it's good to dream about it at times..

September 27, 2007 at 9:25 AM  

it is evident from your dreams that you long to visit your hometown and you miss your family!

i think you should pay a visit soon! ;)

October 7, 2007 at 12:28 AM  

i am looking forward to seeing my family this december, two months is not a long wait, i really miss them...^^

October 7, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home