My Dream-ZZZzzz World

What's the buzz?

What’s the buzz? Have you signed up for smorty yet? Well, this is my take on the bandwagon of making money online and smorty is surely one on top of the list. Smorty gives you lots of opportunities to get paid to blog about a wide variety of products from its advertisers. Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers.

Once you have your smorty account, you’ll be amazed as how easy it is to use this service. It has a user-friendly dashboard which makes it easy for you to manage your account. Its dashboard facilitates you with its list of opportunities, your pending tasks, deadline reminders to keep you abreast, and the figures you have to making yourself a few notches away from making it big time.

Why not? I have just recently signed up for smorty and I am excited about what it can do not only to enhance my blogging experience by writing unique opinion posts with links back to the advertiser’s site but by also helping me make both ends meet as I get paid for blog advertising Smorty has affiliate programs wherein advertisers can create a campaign and have bloggers write unique review articles about services and link back to the website using specific keywords. See, smorty indeed is the most effective tool to increase search engine rankings by blog advertising. It won’t be long before blog advertising sends advertisers rankings skyrocketing.

/Stumble This /Fave This On Technorati/

1 comments:

thanks for the tip! i've been looking for a sort of pay per post site to subscribe to. i'm getting my paypal account prepared for this purpose.

also thanks for visiting my site! kudos to you bro!

November 6, 2007 at 3:17 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home