My Dream-ZZZzzz World

The Bicycling Pinoy-Big Brother Housemate


Somewhere in my dreams, I know I saw my mom's and my sister's face. I just don't recall what their roles in my dreams were. Somehow that signifies how I have been missing them. I haven't gone home since February because of fear that my dad might got mad at me again. After all this time, I haven't had any savings and I remember myself promising my dad I would pitch in for the improvement of our lowly house the last time I visited home.

Just before I got out of bed this morning, I dreamt of a famous Pinoy Big Brother Housemate. He was with an actor whose face I can't picture. The setting was agrestic as I saw mango trees and a farm. The PBB (Pinoy Big Brother)housemate was riding a bicycle. He was going to and fro the farm free-handly riding the bicyle. Beside him was this Philippine Actor in walkaton to keep up with the pace. Both were wearing underwears while walking and riding the bicycle and they were bravely exposing their crotches to the people around. The PBB housemate crashed because he lost control and he landed into a nearby swamp.

3 comments:

How is when in the midst of dreams they make perfect logical sense..yet in remebering them they seems absurdly illogical. You do a very nice job of putting them together for presentation...because it's hard to tell a story of dreams. There's no begining, middle or end..just random sequences of bizarro events that blissfullty entertain during the sleeping hours.

July 14, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

I dream of my mum and dad often. We do things together, we talk and laugh and I hug them as much as I can. They both died a few years ago but they still live in my dreams.
I think dreams are something we don't understand fully; no matter how many times the scientists have explained it to us. Also sometimes dreams mean different things.

July 15, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

How do you actually remember what you dream? that's hardest for me

July 16, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home