My Dream-ZZZzzz World

Hello Philippines and Hello World

I had to borrow that line from Toni Gonzaga, a famous celebrity in the Philippines who got popularized by hosting the PBB-Philippine Version. This is my third blog and I am really excited about it. This will be my dreams’ sanctuary.

I have always been fascinated by my dreams and there’s no better way to share them than narrating them here as vividly as possible. According to Sigmund Freud, dreams are the interpretations of our sexual desires. An old friend of mine always agreed on that and always insinuated me of my sexual preference. When I was still in a closet, I would often tell him who also happens to be a Psychology major that I always dream of snakes. I have always considered sleeping my second life and dreaming as the extension of my blissful and suppressed existence. I wonder if that makes sense. Watch out for my upcoming posts.

With love,

Lord Manila Stone

1 comments:

Hi Lord Manila Stone ^^

July 21, 2007 at 6:25 AM  

Newer Post Home