My Dream-ZZZzzz World


Another sequence which I can recall is seeing my mechanic friends in my dream. One of them happened to be an elementary and highschool classmate of mine. We were at our elementary school though we were already grown ups. We were waiting for the flag ceremony to start. We were talking to each other about my life here in Manila and they were telling me stories about my hometown which I don't recall. I had a gray backpack. Beside me, I noticed a tall, lean guy who was so good-looking. He resembled a Korean actor I have a crush on. He was also wearing a backpack. It seemed that the sizes of our backpacks were the same.

When the bell rang, we hurried to the main ground to form our lines. I was a little preoccupied that I told the good-looking guy to carry my bag. I saw him put my bag in his bag. His bag seemed a giant one, like a mother bag and mine seemed like a baby bag. After the flag ceremony, I went home and when I arrived at the waiting shed where my mom was, I remembered I forgot to take back my bag from him.

7 comments:

may be the guy is your true love.. your actual other half.. how about that? do you search for him?
I don't dream so much now a day.. i can't even remember something..

July 18, 2007 at 6:49 PM  

I really have no idea if he is the guy for me. May be the guy of my dreams, hehehe. Currently, I have a boyfriend and we are doing great.^^ Thanks for the comment.

July 18, 2007 at 8:34 PM  

Interesting stuff! So much "Freudian" in the sub-text. In addition to the double entendre, the bag could be representative of your burdens/ fears which you would like to have "contained" and perhaps shared or carried by another.

I, too, put a lot of stock in our dreams, that level of consciousness that wells just below the surface.

July 19, 2007 at 7:00 AM  

I dream of so many silly things (best dream I had is I when was a spy, like James Bond ... LOL!) that I can't remember them much!

July 19, 2007 at 8:07 PM  

Dreaming is essential for a good nights sleep

July 19, 2007 at 11:17 PM  

Interesting dream. Do you dream in color?

July 20, 2007 at 5:18 PM  

This one is cute story Lordmanilaston.
*~ Cheers~*

July 21, 2007 at 6:39 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home