My Dream-ZZZzzz World

Too Bad, I didn't write


Normally, before I go to sleep, I have beside me a small orange notebook where I write down ideas just before going to sleep. Apparently, that notebook is where I also keep important account names and passwords. I went to bed at around three in the morning and as I lay down, I realized that I had put the notebook on the desk situated at the foot of my bed. Just before dozing off, I told myself that I would just save some dream sequences on my cellphone since my cellphone is always next to me.

I bet I had a nice dream. I felt conscious at around seven in the morning I guess, I was so hypnagogic and I was supposed to write down things I remember but I didn't. I just went back to sleep and when I finally got up at 9:00 a.m, I think I totally forgot everything. Tsk, Tsk, tsk.

4 comments:

Thanks 4 visiting my blog. Sometimes I also write about lucid dreams.

I like the neoEarth widget. I'll put one in my blog.

Cheers.

July 12, 2007 at 9:42 PM  

thanks for visiting my blog! yup i am serious about the surveys that pays money by joining surveys, why not try it and see how it works for you. just clik the 3 surveys i am joining with and earn automatically 5dollars in inbox, 5dollars in fusioncash and 3dollars at sendearnings by signing in and try offers. :) good luck!

July 13, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

That is the problem with dreams!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

www.rosshetherington.com

July 18, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

I have that happen sometimes. I tend to be a forgetful person! oh yea thanks so much for the add on blogcatalog.

July 21, 2007 at 6:30 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home