My Dream-ZZZzzz World

A Pizza Park?


We were looking for a pizza restaurant. I saw myself and my boyfriend enjoyably taking a walk at an unfamiliar park. The park was U-shaped. Both edges of the park were small stairs which served as the entrance and the exit. Many unfamiliar faces congested the surroundings-both Filipinos and foreigners. At the curve was a short bridge with pristine running water under. The curve was somewhat elevated giving its look a beautiful stage. The park seemed like a very wonderful stage with its small stairs intermittently scattered around.

As we were enjoying ourselves around, I saw a lot of tables and hundreds of people eating pizza. There were also cubicles with classy tables inside for VIP customers. To my estimate the circumference or the length of the park was around 300 hundred to five hundred meters. It looked huge.

We managed to get our own table and ordered pizza. While eating, some loud noise started to fill the air. I saw Stevie Wonders, Madonna, The Pussycat Dolls giving their performances one after the other while going around the park. The mood was so festive that everybody was so happy enjoying their pizza. There were also a bunch of drummers in costumes adding to the jolly ambiance. More people were starting to flock the place and we decided to leave.

I saw myself with some take-home pizza in my hand having a hard time climbing a spot and I failed. My boyfriend was waiting for me at the top.

5 comments:

Nice blog! great idea!


YHO
http://www.boldinvestors.com

July 25, 2007 at 2:09 AM  

Enchanting. You mentioned the Jeepney on your other blog. I well remembered them, when I was stationed in the Philippines, which I loved.

July 25, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Fascinating! I like the idea of the pizza park [of course, here in the eastern US, it couldn't be more than a seasonal attraction].

As to a meaning; I'm not a dream expert by any means, but to me, it looks like one of those "repressed situation" numbers. You and your boyfriend can have a great time WITH OTHER PEOPLE [the crowd in the park], but when it gets to be time for some "alone time" [climbing the steps], it doesn't happen.Perhaps the two of you have had good times going to a concert, or out for pizza, but something inside you wants to take it to the next level [stairs], but, for whatever reason, you feel like you can't.

Great blog. I plan to get to your other one soon. Thanks for joining my neighborhood! Hope you enjoy it...

July 25, 2007 at 9:23 PM  

The description is beautiful...guess I would have to go and get some Pizza myself!

July 27, 2007 at 4:25 AM  

Sounds interesting! A pizza park? Now ya'tawkin'! As an Italian from NYC, we definitely need a "pizza park" in Central Park! Imagine that?

July 27, 2007 at 6:09 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home